Tilting the Lens: Telling the Story of Sham Shui Po is a published book that documents the historic and contemporary influence that the neighborhood of Sham Shui Po provides to the Hong Kong community. This project was created while living in Hong Kong, in collaboration with designers, photographers, historic conservationists and SCAD. It was featured on CNN, The Wall Street Journal and the SCAD Museum of Art. It is also available for purchase.
• Defined the flow, organization, and pace of the book with designers, photographers, writers
• Collaborated with designers to define the visual style, typography, and grid system
• Articulated design solutions to directors and stakeholders
• Worked with print vendors to select high quality print and paper options
• Created promotional materials for the exhibition
• Interviewed and connected with residents of the Sham Shui Po neighborhood